Posters are published electronically here and made accessible to all congress participants, on their personal computer, if they log in to the platform. Create your own account at Morressier to view or download the posters, to get in touch with the author (see „Discussion“ below the poster ) or invite the author to meet for a personal exchange at the congress. E-Posters will be on display throughout the congress, on two dedicated screens provided for this purpose at the East entrance to the Kursaal Arena, the ideal place to meet up with authors at any time that suits you.
The jury has decided on 6 posters for oral presentation to be presented during the free communication session, on Thursday, November 10th, 15.45 – 16.45 p.m., room Garden (Workshop 7)
Deadline Poster submission
Posters submitted until October 31st, 2022 will enter the contest for poster prizes. Posters submitted after this date can unfortunately not be taken into consideration.
Posters can be submitted and modified until the conference begins.
Additional information on e-posters
- Abstracts and E-posters are made accessible to congress participants, on their personal computer, if they log into the platform. Create your account in now!
- All congress participants with a log-in can download the e-posters as pdf-files.
- E-posters will be on display troughout the congress, on a dedicated screen provided for this purpose
- E-posters are fully searchable according to key metadata
- Participants are able to get in contact with the authors via chat
- Data and analytics on usage, trends, and users can be provided
- Content items are provided a DOI and can be integrated with the author/speaker’s ORCID profile.
- E-posters can accommodate a variety of content types, including abstracts, videos, posters, proceedings, datasets, and more. Make use of the technical possibilities at your disposal and make your poster stand out.
- file format: PDF
- pixel dimensions: 1536 x 1080
- cm dimensions: 54,2 x 38,1
Accepted formats for embeddet content are png, .jpg, .pdf, wav, .mp3, .xls, .csv, .json and videos .mov, .mp4, .mpg or webm.