If your abstract gets accepted you will be invited to submit a poster.
Selected authors will be included to present their findings in the free communication session, one of the most popular sessions at the congress.
There is no poster exhibition with printed posters at the congress. E-Posters will be on display throughout the congress, on two dedicated screens provided for this purpose. Posters are also made accessible to congress participants, on their personal computer, if they log on to the platform.
In order to view and download posters, create your own account at Morressier. Get in touch with the author (see «Discussion» below the poster) or invite the author to meet for a personal exchange at the E-Poster-Lounge any time that suits you. Should you need any information please contact the SSDV
The jury will decide on up to six posters for oral presentation to be presented during the free communication session, on Thursday, September 7th, 2023, from 09.45 to 10.45 a.m. at the Swiss Tech Convention Center Lausanne.
Deadline for poster submission
Posters submitted until July 31st, 2023 will enter the contest for poster prizes. Posters submitted after this date can unfortunately not be taken into consideration. Posters can be submitted and modified until the conference begins.
Additional information on e-posters
- Abstracts and E-posters are made accessible to congress participants, on their personal computer, if they log into the platform. Create your account in now!
- All congress participants with a log-in can download the e-posters as pdf-files.
- E-posters will be on display troughout the congress, on a dedicated screen provided for this purpose
- E-posters are fully searchable according to key metadata
- Participants are able to get in contact with the authors via chat
- Data and analytics on usage, trends, and users can be provided
- Content items are provided a DOI and can be integrated with the author/speaker’s ORCID profile.
- File format: PDF
- Pixel dimensions: 1536 x 1080
- cm dimensions: 54,2 x 38,1 cm
Accepted formats for embeddet content are png, .jpg, .pdf, wav, .mp3, .xls, .csv, .json and videos .mov, .mp4, .mpg or webm.